"AbHeri Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as" our company ") operates AbHerï Online Store“
"[Article 1] Scope and changes of this agreement
These terms shall apply to the Company and users (as defined in Article 3) regarding the provision and use of this service.
The contents of the agreement is subject to change without prior notice."
"[Article 2] Use of this service
The user shall avail these services in accordance with the agreement and the shopping guide, that the Company has separately established.
Our company reserves the right to change the contents of this service without prior notification. "
"[Article 3] User
"Users" are refered to customers who browse shop, and purchase, or otherwise use our services.
If the customer uses this service, it is assumed that you have agreed to these "Terms & Conditions."
"[Article 4] Suspension of this service, deletion of purchase application
If the user falls under any of the following items, we will stop providing this service without notifying the user in advance.Alternatively, the purchase application may be deleted.
(1) When it is found that the provision of this service have been violated in the past for whatever reason etc.
(2) In the event of delay in fulfillment of payment obligations such as fees related to this service, or any other non-compliance related to past transaction.
(3) When the act of Article 7 (Prohibited Matter) is performed
(4) Any other violation of this agreement “
"[Article 5] Prohibited matters
The user shall not perform the following actions.
(1) Using false registration details when making purchase
(2) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service or other acts that may interfere with this service.
(3) Unauthorized use of credit card for purchasing our products.
(4) Unauthorized use of email address and password.
(5) Acts that cause or may cause trouble, disadvantage or damage to other users parties or our company.
(6) Acts that infringe other users, third parties or our company's trademark rights, copyrights violation, privacy or others` rights.
(7) Acts that are offensive to public order and morals, or that are in violation of laws or regulations.
(8) Violations of acts or prohibited acts that the Company deems inappropriate are not only violations of etiquette but also violations of criminal law, unauthorized access prohibition law, trademark law, copyright law and civil and commercial law.
Customers in violation of the about mey be liable for criminal penalties and civil damages. "
"[Article 6] Copyright
The user cannot use any information provided through this service beyond the scope of copyright restrictions and without the prior written permission of the copyright holder.
In the event of a problem with the right holder or a third party in violation of the
provisions of this Article, the user shall be responsible and at his own expense.
We will not be responsible for loss or inconvenience caused by the dispute.
"[Article 7] Purchase of the products
Customers can purchase products using this service.
If the customers wishes to purchase our product, the customer can apply for the purchase as per the method specified by the Company.
In response to the application set forth in the preceding paragraph, when the user presses the purchase button, the sales contract regarding the product etc. shall be concluded between the user and our company.“
Cancellation of "after confirming the order" cannot be accepted.
Oreders oneced placed cannot be cancelled.
"[Article 8] Cancellation of Purchased Contract
The Company may cancel the contract if there is a reason corresponding to one of the following issues.
(1) When the user violates this agreement
(2) When a credit card company designated by the user reports that the credit card has not been fulfilled
(3) When it is found that the user's payment ability has been compromised
(4) If the product is out of stock and cannot be delivered for any reason beyond our control.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or improper act related to the use of this service, the sales contract can be canceled and other appropriate measures will be taken. "
"[Article 9] Payment
The amount paid for the purchase of the product will be the total amount of the product price and shipping cost.
The payment method for products purchased by this service will be by credit card in the name of the user or Paypal.
When paying by credit card, the user shall comply with the terms and conditions separately signed by the settlement company.
In the event of a dispute between the user and the settlement company, both parties shall resolve it and the Our Company shall not be responsible for any of the disputes.”
You can select the currency to use for your purchase from the choice of the currency button at the bottom of the page.
It will be displayed at checkout prior to completion of the purchase.
"[Article 10] Product returns, etc.
Items cannot be returned except for manufacturing damages, wrong product shiped by us.
In case of manufacturing defect the refund can only be entertained withn 5 working days after receipt of the ordered product. And with clear digital picture of the product defect.
Please note that we can refund the product cost only after we recieved the physical delivery of the product within the period specified by us separately.
The user shall return the product in accordance with the method specified in "Returns" stipulated by the Company.
"[Article 11] Information Management
Regarding the comments and other information sent by the user, even if one of the following items is applicable, we may delete it without your consent, at our discretion.
(1) When it is recognized that the information clearly infringes the copyrights or other rights of the Company or a third party and damages the honor or credit of the Company or a third party.
(2) When we receive a warning from the third party that the information infringes the copyright or other rights of the third party and damages the honor or credit of the third party.
(3) If it is found to be in violation of Japanese or applicable foreign law of the contry.
(4) When an order has been issued by a government agency or public agency to delete it based on legal grounds
(5) Other cases when it is deemed inappropriate for the operation of this service. We may, at our discretion, refuse to allow you to access all or part of this Website without notice. "
"[Article 12] Service suspension
We take utmost care in keeping our operating conditions to the optimum level.
However , we may stop the service in case of the following conditions without prior notice.
(1) When necessary regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the system is in effect.
(2) When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to earthquake ,fire, power failure or obstruction by a third party (such as hacking )
(3) In addition, any other unavoidable situation erupts.
"[Article 13] Other disclaimers
When we are obliged to notify the user, we will send a notification to the e-mail address registered by the user. Regarding product delivery we fulfill our obligation by delivering the product to the destination specified by the user when purchasing the product.
The Company shall use the Service and in any case regardless of the legal cause of the claim. We shall not be responsible for any damages, losses, disadvantages etc. relating to the products sold or sold other than those specified in the preceding article.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the user's failure to use this service.
The Company shall not be liable for damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. incurred in using the service in any case, regardless of the legal cause of the claim.
If a user causes damage to other users or a third party by using this service,
The user shall resolve at his own risk and expense and shall not cause any inconvenience our any loss to our company.
"[Article 14] Others
As a general rule, we will contact you by e-mail within 2 business days.
If there is a problem that can not be solved by these user agreements regarding the use of this service, We shall discuss this issue in good faith between our company and the customer.
If a litigation is necessary regarding the use of this service, the Tokyo District Court will have the exclusive decision making powered.
Due to non-payment of customer's purchase price and other violations of this agreement, an obligation to compensate for damages will arise, and in order to collect the claim, When the Company uses an attorney, the user will be liable to pay for attorney fees based on the attorney remuneration rules. "