About ring size
Ring sizes are available in units of 0.5. You can only specify the size in units of 1 on the order screen,but if you wish, please enter the desired size in units of 0.5 in the remarks column when ordering.
For non-standard sizes such as men's No. 26 or above, unisex No. 23 or above, ladies No. 21 or above, resize will be charged a special fee of 10% of the applicable product price.
* How to measure ring size
* Since the size and comfort of the ring fit depending on the design,
* We recommend that you measure at a jewelry store near you.
* Alternatively, you can refer to the following contents to determine the ring size.
* Search from the inner circumference of the ring
* Measure around the thickest part of the finger you want to wear with a string.
* Check from the ring inner diameter
* Measure the diameter (inner diameter) of your ring.
* Determine the size from the table below.
Please choose the closest value above the measured value.
* * Please note that it is a guide only.